Pre-Ordered & Pre-Packaged Student Supplies
For your convenience Cameron Elementary is partnering with School Start to offer Pre-Ordered, Pre-Packaged school supplies for the 2020/2021 school year.
The School Start Program is an optional program that is available to all students. School Start packages are a hassle-free way to purchase your child’s Back-to-School Supplies. Save gas, money and time searching for supplies; let us do the work for you! All School Start items are excellent quality and COMPETITIVELY priced.
SAVE TIME & SHOP ONLINE
There are a few simple steps to ensure your child will receive standardized brand name products (specified by each teacher).
- We will be sending you a specific grade level supply list (see above links)
- The order form has a Starter Package (consumable items) as well as a list of other required items. The required items are mandatory by each teacher; they include items such as pencil cases, sharpeners, and calculators. These products do not need to be purchased on a year to year basis if you already have them.
- There are two ways to place your order:
- Late orders will be accepted online until October 1, 2018 (a $5 late fee will be applied after August 1, 2018)
- The supplies will be packaged and delivered directly to your house. If you have a P.O. box please use your 911 address.
If you have questions please contact School Start at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call them at 1-800-580-1868